Monday, April 29, 2013

A Morning At Magee - 4/26

I haven't liked driving a great distance for a couple of years now, but Saturday I bit the bullet.  With the BIG Weekend coming up I thought that Saturday would be a good day to drive down to Magee Marsh. The weather was perfect and although the sun was shining there were times when a beamer would have been great to have.  There was a lot of activity and of course a few missed shots.  But the ones that I did get - well I can't really complain.  As long as there is a photo of one bird that you've never photographed before - the day is a good one.  Here's just a few of my shots of the day.
 
This Black-throated Green Warbler was a first for me

 
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher

 
Palm Warbler

 
Ovenbird

 
White-eyed Vireo was a first for me as well


These are just a few of the birds that I was able to photograph on Saturday.  It was a good day. 
Until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment