Monday, May 5, 2014

Magee Marsh - Sunday 5/4/14

Because I decided to listen to the weather report on Saturday I chose to stay home instead of going to see what was out there to photograph.  Sunday morning I decided whether the weather man was right or not south was the direction I was heading in. So off to Magee Marsh I went.

The crowds were very enthusiastic about what they saw and would see.  The highlight for me was the Screech Owl that definitely drew a crowd.  Can't wait to get out there again this weekend.

In the meantime these are just a few of the birds I managed to photograph.

 
Black-throated Green Warbler

 
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher

 
Chestnut-sided Warbler

 
Magnolia Warbler

 
PalmWarbler

 
Pine Warbler

 
Prothonotary Warbler
 

 
Ruby-crowned Kinglet

 
Warbling Vireo

 
White-throat Sparrow

 
Yellow Warbler

 
Yellow Warbler

 
Yellow-rump Warbler

 
Screech Owl


Screech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment